The word “luxury” goes hand in hand with 5 star hotels and this word is often tossed and used freely when describing or classifying luxury hotels. A luxury hotel is more than gold adornments, crystal chandeliers, luxurious furnishings, and dressed staff. It provides feature services that give personal attention that is unparalleled. Such top hotels exude ultimate quality, hospitality, and cater to every need of their client so that they get the best possible hotel experience.
Some hotels give concierge services that assist the guest in gaining access to any exclusive restaurant, concert, or Broadway show, while planning for them and even assist them in the execution of any event. There are exemplary 5 star hotels that have services that are step above the crowd and their services include on-site medical assistance, butler service, and babysitter service, unique room details like top-of-the-line bathroom amenities, or menus for your choice in pillows or essentials for a bubble bath.
Does your luxury hotel guarantee luxury?
Very often luxury hotels are classified as being 5 star hotels; but they are in fact just the opposite. There are many five and four-and-a-half star rated hotels that do have all the hotel services that can be well classified, but they do not pay attention to the intricate details of the true luxury.
Just glance at the luxury services 5 star hotels generally offer.
• Room service 24 hours a day.
• Recreational amenities like indoor pool, health club, spa tub, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, Gym exercise studio, massage services or beauty treatment-room services.
• To and fro services in luxury cars.
• Valet parking service.
• Multilingual staff service.
• Some hotels offer a three-course dinner and breakfast and also a pre-dinner glass of Champagne.
• The room facilities may include Plasma TV, DVD player, satellite channels, PC’s with internet access, toiletries, iron & board, trouser press, bathrobes, tea & coffee-making facilities, mineral water, Safe, hairdryer, etc.
• Indoor activities like board games, DVD library, pool games, table tennis etc.
• Outdoor activities may include golf, walking, trekking, archery, shooting, Highland games etc.
Generally 5 star luxury hotels provide special facilities for children and quite a few also permit pets which you need to check online. They usually have wheelchair accessibility in case you have a disabled or older person in your family.
Basically such hotels are located amidst beautiful surroundings where you can admire nature to its fullest. Even if you do not want to venture out, you can still enjoy the panoramic view from the Glass Lounge sipping coffee. You can enjoy the breath-taking views of the tended garden lawns and the rising sun or the setting sun’s glow.
A 5 star hotel stands for everything that is par excellence. They have excellent facilities, amenities, services and friendly staff which is always ready to serve you. Star Hotel Deals.